by Destri Weasley
- Well, once you it to the painting of a bowl of fruit, tickle the pear, and it will open up to the kitchens. But, its not as easy as just walking in and out with your savory treats. Some badgers roam around looking for midnight snackers, but if you know the right things to do, and who to bribe… I mean, persuade, you’ll be able to slip in.
- When you first get in, you’ll probably run into Herms. You could either bribe her with shiny shoes, citrines (which today I learned are shiny yellow gems) and beans. If you don’t have any of those, usually a good threat about telling the headmaster when she accidentally turned 10 students and a cat into rubber haddocks should do the trick.
3. Next, you may run into Ivelisse, who may be described as a shady pirate who hangs out in
the library and plays the ukulele like she owns the place (according to her). She shouldn’t
be too much trouble, since she’s usually napping in the corner with half of a melted
chocolate bar in her hand. Just sneak around her and you’ll be fine.
4. Finally, once you’ve passed these two people with minimal bumps and bruises. Now, I
recommend wearing badger paw socks, which make your usual stomping steps sound like a
badger! You can acquire a pair of these at Zonko’s, by the way.
5. And last, but certainly not least: If you break anything, blame Zoki.
Thanks for reading! Check out my column next time for random information about things that may or may not be useful!