- Tell yourself that you have plenty of time to do the project. You have 2 weeks to write a paper? Please, it will probably take an hour at most. You don’t have to worry about it at all. Not at all.
- So a week passes by, and it would probably be a good idea to start working on it. But hey; a week is still a long time. A week has like, 168 hours in it! (Blame my calculator if I’m wrong.) That’s an absurd amount of time. Absolutely no need to start writing your paper yet.
- You have 3 days left to write your paper. False reassurance is the answer! It’ll probably only take a night to write the paper, at most. And you have 3 nights! You could write like, 3 papers in that span of time. You can wait on writing your paper.
- It’s the night before your paper is due, and you have reached the panic/anger mode. At first, you blame your teacher for not giving you enough time to finish such an incredibly hard paper. Okay great, now that you know it’s her fault, you have still got have a paper to write.
- And it’s basically self-explanatory from there. No sadly, I’m not going to make a step-by-step guide for your paper. Waaay too much work.
Well I hope you at least somewhat enjoyed this article! Make sure you come around again to read some more!