Send me the solution (via HOL Message) to this Fallen Letters and I'll send you 10 Beans. If you tell me the source of the solution, where found and who said it, I'll toss in another 5 Beans. ( Send HOL Message to pr_tar )
by Ashley Margaret
Up for a puzzle? Finish the following puzzle and send a screenshot by PM to Ashley Margaret to earn 10 beans.
by Ashley Margaret
This Halloween, Gryffindor held a costume contest for all house members! Gryffindors were required to partner with someone of the opposite gender and come up with a costume for the two of them. In order to solve this puzzle, match the male and female Gryffindors (one of which was Fumei Shirokuro) with the famous people they dressed up as (one of which was Bella Swan and Edward Cullen) and the place they came in for the costume contest.
1. The five pairings are the one who came in 1st, the pair with Missa Matz, the pair with Seven Ashitaka, the pair with Hailey Potter (who didn’t come in 4th), and the pair that dressed as Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson (which didn’t include Eno Thomas).
2. Zenix James did not come in 2nd place.
3. Tom Foster placed one higher than Seven Ashitaka (who didn’t dress as The Doctor and River Song with his partner).
4. Of Eno Thomas and his partner (who didn’t come in 1st) and the pair who came in 2nd, one dressed as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger and the other dressed as Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson.
5. Patrick James (who didn’t dress as Fred Jones and Velma Dinkley with his partner) came in 5th place.
6. Dario Sehovic was partnered with Zenix James or Jenny Lupin.
7. Of the pair who dressed as The Doctor and River Song and the one who came in 2nd, one pair included Tom Foster and the other included Jenny Lupin.
Send your correct answer to Ashley Margaret by PM. That way you will be able to earn 10 beans.
Riddle Me That
For those that love logic, puzzles, frustration, and nail biting - we have the riddle section just for you! Solutions will be posted the next month so check back for those each time!